EvacuFlush Zero Discharge H20 DPF Flush System
The EvacuFlush Zero Discharge H20 DPF Flush System is a compliment to our EvacuBlast DPF System. As a leader in the DPF cleaning industry, Enviromotive is always looking for ways to improve our offering. After long hours of R & D, we have designed an affordable, yet powerful DPF Aqueous Wash System that will out perform all the expensive systems on the market. We have been designing Aqueous water systems in other markets for over 40 years and after the DPF OE’s suggested H20 for cleaning, we decided to design our EvacuFlush DPF Cleaning System.
Also, there is NO need to worry about discharging to the sewer! We have solved the problem shops are having by eliminating drainage to the sewer. Finally, this system is much less expensive than the others, yet this is a complete system that includes everything you will need. It comes with a flushing booth with filtration, a water recovery holding system to resupply the flush gun and our state of the art drier system that will dry a DPF in less than 3 hrs. All the other DPF Washing systems still need to place the DPF back in the oven which takes an additional 8 hrs of time to dry!
The Evacuflush DPF Flush System;
1. Is the best way to clean a coolant soaked DPF or DOC.
2. Clears out any residual ash dust.
3. Is a Zero Discharge System – there is NO need to worry about discharging to the sewer.
4. We follow Original Equipment Manufacturers’ newer standards of cleaning using water.
5. Provides our customers with an aqueous option for water cleaning requests.
*It should be noted that some DPF Manufacturers still stipulate that aqueous cleaning is not recommended.*Click to Inquire About Purchasing This Item